CECILIA “CECI” IGLESIAS Educator/ Taxpayer Advocate
Opportunities for Santa Ana have never been greater, but the risk of financial collapse and medical crisis
is equally great. As your next Mayor, I can give Santa Ana a great future, and protect it against bad
We must change the “culture of corruption” at City Hall. Those beholden to the Greedy Police Union
boss, Gerry Serrano, must be held accountable. Those relationships result in questionable and unethical
decisions that have no place at City Hall.
As a twice-elected Santa Ana School Board member and once-elected Councilwoman, I have the
experience to make the changes necessary to begin a new chapter in Santa Ana.
As your Mayor I will:
- Move Santa Ana forward; focus on Unity
- Protect tax-payers from New Taxes and New Bonds!
- Re-prioritize our budget to improve safety, quality of life for residents, businesses;
- Beautify neighborhoods and parks to benefit families, youth and seniors.
- Protect Prop 13
- Hold other cities and County of Orange accountable for the homeless burden in our city
I will work with all residents, schools, churches, nonprofits and businesses to make Santa Ana vibrant
again. I will fight against nuisance fees. Residents pay enough taxes; the city bureaucrats must live
within their means.